Prism® Series Right Angle SMD
Reflow ready, right angle SMT packages on tape and reel
Learn more about our single, multi-level options and newly released mini-Prism® Surface Mount Indicators
The New Dialight 594 & 596 Series Prism® Right Angle SMD LED Indicators
Save cost and board space with our latest releases, two different compact versions of our popular Prism right angle indicators. All of the benefits of its larger predecessors, but in a much smaller footprint, lower height, and lower price point. Available in a variety of single colors, and in either single (594) or bi-level (596) configuration. The entire indicator, lens, housing and LED, is RoHS SMT Reflow process compatible and comes on a tape and reel for the efficiency of picking and placing. This product is in stock and available for purchase today.
About the Dialight Prism® SMD Product Family
Dialight’s Prism® SMDs are the industry’s only SMD indicator series designed to survive 260°C peak reflow temperature and provide the aesthetic appeal of a diffused lens for enhanced viewing. Ideal for limited-space applications and board-edge mounting, the Prism® Series is available in a variety of package sizes including single level, bi-level, and tri-level configuration and in 1.6mm, 2mm and 3mm lens size. The integral light pipes used in Prism® SMD LEDs are engineered for maximum light transmission and minimal light bleed while the diffused lens is also ideal for bicolor and tricolor applications where color-mixing is desired
Features & Benefits
Compatible with automatic placement equipment.
• Compatible with surface mount reflow soldering processes.
• Housing meets UL-94V-0 flammability ratings.
• Patented design provides increased indication without increased space.
• Illumination areas compatible with industry standard 2mm & 3mm through hole CBIs.
• Packaged in dry packaging moisture barrier bags per IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033.
• Helps to eliminate mixed technology PC board processing
Data center Infrastructure
• Servers: Rack mount; blade; tower
• Storage: High-performance storage subsystems for high-end enterprise
• Storage Networking Hardware
• Next-Gen Wireless
• Wireless Infrastructure
• Electronic Test & Measurement Instruments
• Networking Equipment for enterprise data centers and telecom communication centers
• Switches, routers, and network control equipment interconnected using fiber optic and high speed wiring
• Communications Testing Equipment
• Process controls
• Edge computing